Understand what being an owner of a financial coaching business means.
Understand what it means to develop and price a compelling service.
Branding & Advertising
Understand what it will take to promote your business.
Understand the sales process beyond just creating sales pitches and good meetings.
Crash Course COVERS:
13 Quick Sessions of Guidance Designed To:
- Help you identify if this is right for you
- Build your confidence that you can do this
- Get your ready to start a financial coaching business
- Set you up for success
Overview of Building Your Business
- What is Financial Coaching?
- The Path to Entrepreneurship
- Creating a (Useful) Business Plan
Overview of Developing Your Offering
- Understanding and Using Your Why
- How to Identify an Ideal Client
- Developing Your Service Offering
Overview of Marketing Your Business
- Setting Your Prices
- Creating Your Brand
- Developing Your Marketing Materials
Overview of Growing Your Business
- Creating Your Sales Pitch
- What to Expect: Garrett’s Journey
- Next Steps For Your Business
Note: Crash Course is included with a Launch Membership
CFP | MBA
Josh has over two-decades experience guiding entrepreneurs as a business consultant, Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship and Personal Finance, and fiduciary financial advisor for business owners.
He has been a C-Level Vice President of Marketing & Business Development for a credit union and has owned numerous businesses himself.
Garrett built a successful financial coaching business, growing it to $80k+ revenue in the first five years, and is the founder of a community of thousands of aspiring and current financial coaches.
He regularly coaches financial coaches on starting their businesses, defining their coaching process, and showing up authentically in their work.