Understand what being an owner of a financial coaching business means.
Understand what it means to develop and price a compelling service.
Branding & Advertising
Understand what it will take to promote your business.
Understand the sales process beyond just creating sales pitches and good meetings.
Crash Course COVERS:
13 Quick Sessions of Guidance Designed To:
- Help you identify if this is right for you
- Build your confidence that you can do this
- Get your ready to start a financial coaching business
- Set you up for success
Overview of Building Your Business
- What is Financial Coaching?
- The Path to Entrepreneurship
- Creating a (Useful) Business Plan
Overview of Developing Your Offering
- Understanding and Using Your Why
- How to Identify an Ideal Client
- Developing Your Service Offering
Overview of Marketing Your Business
- Setting Your Prices
- Creating Your Brand
- Developing Your Marketing Materials
Overview of Growing Your Business
- Creating Your Sales Pitch
- What to Expect: Garrett’s Journey
- Next Steps For Your Business
Note: Crash Course is included with a Launch Membership
CFP | MBA
Josh has over two-decades experience guiding entrepreneurs as a business consultant, Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship and Personal Finance, and fiduciary financial advisor for business owners.
He has been a C-Level Vice President of Marketing & Business Development for a credit union and has owned numerous businesses himself.
Garrett built a successful financial coaching business, growing it to $80k+ revenue in the first five years, and is the founder of a community of thousands of aspiring and current financial coaches.
He regularly coaches financial coaches on starting their businesses, defining their coaching process, and showing up authentically in their work.
Learn More About Our TeamMeet the Team
Experience a SAMPLE
We've created a free mini-course so you can get a sense of what's coming.
The mini-course is a selection of 3 sessions from our Crash Course.
You'll get a sneak peek at FCN's other products too!