Your KNOWLEDGE CENTER for Successfully Coaching Clients
A searchable database of Personal Finance topics to help you battle imposter syndrome and better serve your clients.
(Included as part of Launch and other memberships)
Battle Imposter Syndrome
Feel confident in your ability to serve clients knowing you can look up answers to key client questions and situations.
Serve Your Clients
Get answers for your client questions and check for implications to better serve your clients. Plus get warnings when you should refer to others.
Improve Client Referrals
Nothing makes a client want to refer you more than when you can solve their problem. And even just knowing the client needs another professional solves their problem.
The Knowledge Center presents everything with an honest assessment of the positives and negatives so you can better see both sides when guiding your clients.
Knowledge Center DETAILS:
The Knowledge Center covers everything personal finance from overviews to advanced topics. Developed by Joshua Escalante Troesh over more than 20 years of financial industry experience and teaching Personal Finance. A bit about him:
- Tenured Professor of Personal Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Written Personal Finance curriculum adopted by multiple colleges and approved by the Cal State University Chancellor's office to fulfill General Education requirements .
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Ranked* #1 Financial Advisor nationally by Investopedia Advisor Insights.
- 20 years of financial industry experience including:
- Credit Union C-Level Vice President of Marketing & Business Development.
- Director of one of the first independent investment research companies.
- Founder of Purposeful Finance, a nonprofit serving a quarter million people each year.
- Featured in numerous media including Forbes, Consumer Reports, CNBC, and US News & World Report.
The Knowledge Center is designed to be your one-stop for information on serving your clients. Three new resources are added each month (and we started the Knowledge Center with over a dozen videos).
- Budgeting & Cashflow
- Debt & Credit Management
- Major Expenses (Housing, Cars, Etc.)
- Coaching Process
- Economics & Society
Warning sections are those where topics might enter areas of heightened liability or may require licensing. The resources are often there to help you understand where the line for coaching is, how coaching integrates with the work of other professionals, and when to refer clients to other professionals (like your doctor does).
- Employment, Benefits & Entrepreneurship
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Funding College & Student Loans
- Investing Fundamentals
- Estate Planning
Note: Knowledge Center is included with a Launch Membership
*Ranking based on helpfulness of answers to audience questions as voted by the Investopedia audience. Investment returns and other factors were not considered.
CFP | MBA
Josh has over two-decades experience guiding entrepreneurs as a business consultant, Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship and Personal Finance, and fiduciary financial advisor for business owners.
He has been a C-Level Vice President of Marketing & Business Development for a credit union and has owned numerous businesses himself.
Garrett built a successful financial coaching business, growing it to $80k+ revenue in the first five years, and is the founder of a community of thousands of aspiring and current financial coaches.
He regularly coaches financial coaches on starting their businesses, defining their coaching process, and showing up authentically in their work.
Get the Knowledge Center free as part of your Launch membershipJoin Launch
What are some examples of resources?
Do you really add 3 resources each month?
How much does it cost?
What if I disagree with the Knowledge Center viewpoint on a topic?
Learn More About LAUNCH
Learn more about Launch and the benefits it provides, beyond the Knowledge Center, for growing your business.