Successfully LAUNCH Your Financial Coaching Business
A step-by-step guide and ongoing resources to launching your financial coaching business and growing to at least $10k in annual revenue and beyond.
What You Need to Know
Videos and resources explaining step-by-step guides on the key actions to take to launch and build a successful business.
What You Need To Do
Monthly "Home(office)work", checklists, Mastermind agendas, worksheets, and other resources to keep you on track to building your coaching business.
Your custom website strategically designed to convert prospects to sales meetings. Your branding and your own custom URL.
A compliant payment processor designed for financial professionals. Automatically get paid for one-time or recurring invoices with a single client approval.
Community & Mastermind
Support and accountability from other coaches working on the exact thing you are in launching their business.
Open office hours with Garrett and Josh and videos of Josh guiding Garrett through the same journey for Garrett's own coaching business, Be Awesome/Not Broke.
LAUNCH Membership INCLUDES:
A proven step-by-step process for successfully Launching and growing a coaching business and gaining clients
Ongoing support and resources to get you to your first $10,000 in annual revenue and beyond
The FCN Tech stack (free) including:
A custom website strategically and scientifically designed specifically to convert prospects to sales meetings.
A payment processor specifically designed for financial professionals with killer features.
Regular open office hours with Garrett & Josh and consulting videos to see others guided through the process.
Access to a Knowledge Center of advanced Personal Finance topics to better serve clients and fight imposter syndrome.
Start with a sprint: A 16-week intensive launch program designed to give you everything you need to successfully launch your coaching business. We call it the minimally viable business, but it's much more than the name implies. In just Phase 1 you'll accomplish:
- Month 1 - You'll create a complete strategic plan for your business including:
- Developing purpose and goals that actually drive strategic decisions
- Determining and researching a strategic niche that can drive business decisions
- Writing your strategic value proposition and your sales pitch
- Month 2 - You'll develop compelling pricing and a unique coaching service specifically tailored to the needs of your strategic niche.
- Month 3 - All about gaining clients including creating your sales conversion website, converting prospects to clients, and overcoming barriers in sales meetings.
- Month 4 - You'll get a step-by-step plan for a successful launch including a proven 2-week launch marketing plan, setting up and legitimizing your business, and the activities to do to make sales happen.
Months 5-12: Devoted to helping you gain clients and better serving the clients you're brining in. You'll dive deeper in your financial coaching process, making it a unique experience designed specifically for the needs of your ideal client.
Ongoing Support: Further develop your minimally viable business with deeper dives into marketing, sales, operations, and more. Providing ongoing resources and assistance to help you continue to grow toward $10,000 in annual sales and beyond. Phase 3 ends when you have the coaching revenue to invest in FCN Grow and build toward a full-time income from coaching.
Josh Escalante Troesh
CFP | MBA
Josh has over two-decades experience guiding entrepreneurs as a business consultant, Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship and Personal Finance, and fiduciary financial advisor for business owners.
- Former C-Level Vice President of Marketing & Business Development for a credit union
- (Achieved top 0.5% of all CUs nationally for membership and loan growth)
- Helped over a thousand entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
- And has owned numerous businesses himself
- Quoted in Forbes, Consumer Reports, CNBC, and US News & World Report
- #1 ranked financial advisor nationally on Investopedia Advisor Insights.*
- Runs a financial planning nonprofit that provides resources to a quarter million people each year.
AFC | CMC
Garrett built a successful financial coaching business, growing it to $80k+ revenue in the first five years, and is the founder of a community of thousands of aspiring and current financial coaches.
He regularly coaches financial coaches on starting their businesses, defining their coaching process, and showing up authentically in their work.
- Wrote the authoritative guide to Financial Coaching for Kitces.com (#1 financial & investment industry blog).
- Regularly quoted by media on the subject of financial coaching and the financial coaching industry.
* Investopedia ranking based upon helpfulness of advisor answers as voted by the Investopedia audience. Investment returns and other factors were not considered.Join Launch and Learn (some of) Their Secrets!
Your Questions, Our Answers
(FAQ is so 90s)
Is Launch a course? A membership? A coaching program?
What do I get after my business is launched in Phase 1?
I've never run a business before. Can I actually do this?
What happens after I buy Launch?
What if I'm not 100% sure if financial coaching or entrepreneurship is right for me?
Will I really successfully launch my business in 4 months?
How much time will I need to spend each week?
Can I get it done faster?
How much does it cost?
Experience a SAMPLE COURSE
We've created a free mini-course so you can get a sense of what's coming.
The mini-course is a selection of 3 sessions from our Crash Course. While Launch is designed as a step-by-step guide to launching and building a successful coaching business, Crash Course is designed as a high-level overview of what it will take to be a successful financial coach and entrepreneur.