Successfully LAUNCH Your Financial Coaching Business to a Part-Time Income
A Financial Coaching Business Incubator for building your successful & sustainable financial coaching side business. Everything you need for:
Getting Clients | Working with Clients | Running the Business
Join The Next Cohort & Get Everything Below Plus:
Monthly Office Hours with the FCN team focused on what you are working on each month of Phase 1
Go through the Launch process with the support of a group of other financial coaches
Work on the same steps at the same time as another coaches as you build your businesses together
Access a Mastermind of 3-6 other coaches for more support and brainstorming opportunities
Getting Paying Clients
Marketing Ecosystem: A proven marketing ecosystem for finding prospects, guiding them to a sales meeting, and then to becoming clients.
Sales Follow-Up: Training, tools, and templates for follow-up communication, pipeline management, CRM, and more.
Effective Marketing Copy: What to write and where for all of the marketing you need as you build to a consistent part-time income.
Your Sales Website: A custom website with your branding designed to convert prospects into sales meetings.
Sales Training: Turn sales meetings into paying clients with in-depth sales trainings and effective techniques including:
Turning sales from 'icky' into a helpful service
Conveying your value
Conducting a successful sales meeting
Selling with confidence, not arrogance
Sales pipeline management
Avoiding objecting to your own pitch
Working with Clients
Create Your Unique Program: In-depth step-by-step guidance on building your unique program tailored to your ideal client's needs.
Financial Coaching Software: A state-of-the-art financial coaching tool designed specifically for professional financial coaches.
Monthly Client Work: Detailed prompts for meeting topics and important current events to help you provide value to clients and have better meetings.
Knowledge Center: An ever-growing searchable database of videos covering basic to advanced financial planning topics to help you combat imposter syndrome and better serve clients.
Guide Clients to Success: Tools, videos, and support to help you deliver an exceptional client experience that is worthy of referrals including:
Developing a robust coaching offering
Establishing the client relationship
Customizing budgets and net worth statements to client needs
Financial ratio analysis
Goal setting exercises
Presenting your recommendations
Ensuring client success
Running Your Business
Monthly Operations To-Dos: Monthly step-by-step checklists, guides, and worksheets to help you spend less time running your business and more time serving clients (and getting more).
Masterminds: Monthly Mastermind Meeting Agendas, discussion topics, and a small group of other motivated coaches to provide support & accountability for your success.
Industry-Leading Payment Processor: Access to the financial helpers industry's leading payment processor specifically designed to meet the needs of financial coaches, to lower your liability, and to keep up with evolving regulations.
Working On Your Business: Tools, videos, and support to help you run the business without wasting time including:
Identifying and researching your ideal client
Understanding pricing strategies & structures
Setting the right price for your services
Managing financial coaching-specific liability
Vital Few annual business goal planning
Differentiating yourself & your coaching
Meeting business accounting and tax obligations
What You Need to Know
Videos and resources explaining step-by-step guides on the key actions to take to launch and build a successful business.
What You Need To Do
Monthly "Home(office)work", checklists, Mastermind agendas, worksheets, and other resources to keep you on track to building your coaching business.
Financial Coaching Software
State-of-the art financial coaching software allowing you to see all your clients financial data, run reports, and automate client communication.
Your custom website strategically designed to convert prospects to sales meetings. Your branding and your own custom URL.
Community & Mastermind
Support and accountability from other coaches working on the exact thing you are in launching their business.
Open office hours with the FCN Team plus videos of Josh guiding other coaches (Garrett and Emily, to be exact!) through the same journey for their own coaching businesses
LAUNCH Membership INCLUDES:
A proven step-by-step process for successfully Launching and growing a coaching business and gaining clients
Ongoing support and resources to get you to a part-time income with your coaching business.
The FCN Tech stack (free) including:
- A custom website strategically and scientifically designed specifically to convert prospects to sales meetings.
- A payment processor specifically designed for financial professionals with killer features.
- State-of-the-art financial coaching software to make your life easier and help you provide insane amounts of value to your clients.
Regular open office hours with the FCN Team and consulting videos to see others guided through the process.
Access to a Knowledge Center of advanced personal finance topics to better serve clients and fight imposter syndrome.
Start with a sprint: A 4-month intensive jump-start program designed to give you everything you need to successfully launch your coaching business. We call it the minimally viable business, but it's much more than the name implies. In just Phase 1 you'll accomplish:
- Month 1 - You'll create a complete strategic plan for your business including:
- Developing purpose and goals that actually drive strategic decisions
- Determining and researching a strategic niche that can drive business decisions
- Writing your strategic value proposition and your sales pitch
- Month 2 - You'll develop compelling pricing and a unique coaching service specifically tailored to the needs of your strategic niche.
- Month 3 - All about gaining clients including creating your sales conversion website, converting prospects to clients, and overcoming barriers in sales meetings.
- Month 4 - You'll get a step-by-step plan for a successful launch including a proven 2-week launch marketing plan, setting up and legitimizing your business, and the activities to do to make sales happen.
Months 5-12: Devoted to helping you gain clients and better serving the clients you're brining in. You'll dive deeper in your financial coaching process, making it a unique experience designed specifically for the needs of your ideal client.
Ongoing Support: Further develop your minimally viable business with deeper dives into marketing, sales, operations, and more. Providing ongoing resources and assistance to help you continue to grow toward a consistent part-time income. Phase 3 ends when you have the coaching revenue to invest in FCN Grow and build toward a full-time income from coaching.
Josh Escalante Troesh
CFP | MBA
Josh has over two-decades experience guiding entrepreneurs as a business consultant, Tenured Professor of Entrepreneurship and Personal Finance, and fiduciary financial advisor for business owners.
- Former C-Level Vice President of Marketing & Business Development for a credit union
- (Achieved top 0.5% of all CUs nationally for membership and loan growth)
- Helped over a thousand entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
- And has owned numerous businesses himself
- Quoted in Forbes, Consumer Reports, CNBC, and US News & World Report
- #1 ranked financial advisor nationally on Investopedia Advisor Insights.*
- Runs a financial planning nonprofit that provides resources to a quarter million people each year.
AFC | CMC
Garrett built a successful financial coaching business, growing it to $80k+ revenue in the first four years, and is the founder of a community of thousands of aspiring and current financial coaches.
He regularly coaches financial coaches on starting their businesses, defining their coaching process, and showing up authentically in their work.
- Wrote the authoritative guide to Financial Coaching for Kitces.com (#1 financial & investment industry blog).
- Regularly quoted by media on the subject of financial coaching and the financial coaching industry.
* Investopedia ranking based upon helpfulness of advisor answers as voted by the Investopedia audience. Investment returns and other factors were not considered.Join Launch and Learn (some of) Their Secrets!