#39: What to do when couples have a different view of managing money than you?
Episode 39: What to do when couples have a different view of managing money than you?
What do you do when your client has a forceful personality and believes in managing their money in a very different way than you do, or has very strong opinions in general? Join Josh and Garrett as they discuss!
Top 3 takeaways:
- You cannot force or logic someone into doing something. You have to identify something they care about more.
- Sometimes the solution to the issue is outside our financial coaching realm of expertise.
- If you understand your clients and their psychology, you can prepare for the most likely scenarios (while acknowledging that no one group manages money the same way!).
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- FCN Podcast Episode #36: Life Insurance: The thunderdome throwdown!
- Launch Behind The Scenes webinar
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow