#41: How to keep track of where clients are in the process
Episode 41: How to keep track of where clients are in the process
As clients move through your coaching process…how do you track what they’ve done? It may not be the most thrilling topic, but it’s vitally important.
Top 5 takeaways:
- Create your process FIRST, then find technology to assist you in solving that problem.
- First, think about what milestones you hope your clients will achieve so you know what you’re tracking progress towards.
- Don’t start with automation and tech; start with milestones until you have solidified those.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow