#43: Marketing beyond social media
Episode 43: Marketing beyond social media
There’s a general sense among people, especially entrepreneurs and small business owners, that social media posts are the end-all, be-all of advertising. Join Josh and Garrett as they discuss what else exists!
Top 4 takeaways:
- Options: Social media, print, TV/youtube, radio/podcasts/direct mail (targeted mail)
- Social media is good at connecting the product with people’s interests. Television is great at conveying emotion but horrible at conveying information. Print is great at conveying information, and not great at conveying emotion.
- Just because social media is “free” doesn’t mean it’s the best option–your time is valuable!!!!
- Think about what mediums exist that your target audience engages with.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow