#47: Group Programs: Should I do them?
Episode 47: Group Programs: Should I do them?
Join Josh and guest cohost Emily as they kick off a three-part series around group coaching! Today, they discuss whether group programs are the right choice for you!
- Who is your niche? What would their comfort level be around sharing in a group?
- If your group coaching is a prospecting tool, then you should start it as soon as you have a process in place.
- If you’re starting group coaching because you’re at capacity, you should start it 12 months before you run out of capacity (so you have time to build/market/fill the group program).
- If you want to offer group coaching because you can offer it at a lower price point, consider the challenge of filling a group program (tune in next week for more on that!).
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial advisors and coaches. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow