#49: Group Programs: How do you run them?
Episode 49: Group Programs: How do you run them?
Join Josh and guest cohost Emily as they finish the three-part series around group coaching! Today, they discuss how to fill a group coaching program–with a special emphasis on how group coaching could fit in your marketing ecosystem!
- Three formats to choose from: financial literacy classes (this is a budget), workshops (open up a budget sheet and work through it together), or accountability sessions (did you stick to your budget? If so, great! If not, let’s discuss!). Sessions could involve a combination of all three pieces.
- You have to stay more structured and have set topics to help you avoid tangents that may or may not be interesting to the other people in the class.
- Find ways to keep your clients engaged during your presentations–fill in the blank worksheets, prompts for someone to listen to, etc.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial advisors and coaches. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow