#50: Refining Your Value Proposition
Episode 50: Refining Your Value Proposition
Join Josh and Garrett as they help Elana, an FCN Launch member, work through her value proposition!
- Human attention spans aren’t very long, so your value proposition needs to be concise!
- A concise value proposition tells someone what you do and also takes you out of it so they can think about how they relate to it.
- The words “financial coach” don’t mean anything (or at least anything consistent!) to 99.9% of people out there!
- Consider whether your answer/words will encourage the conversation or make the other person feel judged. Your words should reflect what your ideal client thinks.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow