#61: Ongoing coaching: How do I structure it?
Episode 61: Ongoing coaching: How do I structure it?
Josh and Amelie continue their three-part conversation about ongoing coaching. This week, they discuss how to structure ongoing coaching and transition clients into ongoing coaching.
- Consider offering accountability meetings (hey, I noticed X is happening in your spending, let’s discuss) or coaching meetings (going into more depth on various topics).
- Think about your niche and the service that you’re offering–the more change that’s happening in their lives, the more it suggests that more frequent meetings are called for.
- You really have to have a plan for what to talk about in each meeting in order to provide value and show clients what the value of ongoing coaching would be.
- Remember that typically the more you spend to automate and reduce your time spent between client sessions, the higher your hourly rate will be.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow