#66: How do client testimonials fit into marketing?
Episode 66: How do client testimonials fit into marketing?
Join Josh and Garrett for part 1 of a conversation about client testimonials and how/whether they fit into marketing!
- Whether to use testimonials depends on your niche.
- If your target clients rely on gut instinct, testimonials could be very influential. For people who are very analytical and are generally skeptical, testimonials are going to be less persuasive.
- Case studies (this is what this person did and this is how) could be an interesting alternative to testimonials.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow