#67: Client Testimonials Best Practices
Episode 67: Client Testimonials Best Practices
Join Josh and Garrett for part 2 of a conversation about client testimonials and specifics around what to include, how to format them, and more details!
- Information-centric testimonials are best in written format; emotion-centric testimonials are best in video format.
- When a video is too polished, it can make the testimonial lose credibility.
- People will read/listen to/watch the first 5 words of anything, and then decide if they care (and continue for 50 words) or don’t (in which care they’ll stop).
- You want your testimonial to be STARs: Situation Task Action Result.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow