#69: Should I create an LLC/S-corp/B-corp/other/nothing? Part 2
Episode 69: Should I create an LLC/S-corp/B-corp/other/nothing? Part 2
Join Josh and Amelie to continue discussing business entities!
- For most coaches who are part-time and making less than $10k annually, an LLC or S-corp is PROBABLY overkill but depends on many things including how many assets you have to protect.
- Hiring employees should be an automatic trigger for entity creation.
- There are certain things you can write off as a C-Corp that you can’t as other structures.
- You CAN use something like Legal Zoom, but…it’s only as good as the user. Plus they take 0 responsibility for the documents created.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow