#70: How do you overcome the objection of “I’d love to work with you but I just need some time?"
Episode 70: How do you overcome the objection of “I’d love to work with you but I just need some time?"
Join Josh and Emily as they discuss how to handle client objections. Today, they discuss two angles on a “time” objection–either “I need time to decide” or “now isn’t the right time.”
- Browbeating a potential client over an objection is NOT the way to go.
- The way we respond to objections is impacted by our own headtrash.
- Always assume the best–assume that “now isn’t the right time” is a genuine reason, and find out why so you can make a plan to reconnect.
- Ask the prospect how they’d like you to follow up with them.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow