#73: How do you coach people with irregular income?
Join Josh and Emily to discuss a wide range of irregular income
- Not all irregular income can be treated the same.
- The more extreme the scenario, the more you should be concerned over whether your skills as a financial coach are sufficient to give solid advice.
- If the income is swingy month-to-month, it’s relatively simple to set money aside in high months to compensate for lower months.
- Huge swings year over year should start indicating that perhaps looking at other strategies would be a good idea.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income.https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow