#74: How do you find a VA and what can they help me do?
Join Josh and Amelie to discuss all things VA! How do you find one, and what tasks can they help with?
- Start by listing all your business taxes, and then go through asking yourself, “how much do I enjoy this?” and “how good am I at this?” and “how important is this to my business?”
- Identify the time sucks that aren’t moving the business forward.
- When you first start looking for a VA, ask other business owners for VA leads.
- If you have a one-time project, hire an expert in that area. If you have an ongoing need, hire a VA.
- If the VA is going to have ANY access to any amount of client data (name, where they bank, debt levels, credit score, etc.), you need to have a legal agreement that is reviewed by an attorney.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow