#87: Launch Sample: Mission & Vision Statements and Vital Few Goals
Today, we have a sneak preview of what Launch is like! Launch includes instructional videos each week, but it also includes two sets of Guided Practice videos, one with Garrett and one with Emily, where Josh walks them through the home/officework of the week. This episode features Garrett going through his Mission and Vision statements, and his Vital Few Goals.
- These mission and vision statements should be for YOU–it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.
- The mission and vision statements should serve as focal points for you and your business.
- Make sure you think about YOUR goals, not the goals you think you should have.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow