#93: Scarcity Mindset In Your Business
Today Josh and Emily talk about how scarcity mindset is, how it shows up in your business, and some ways to tackle it! Make sure you listen to the end to hear them talk about where scarcity mindset has shown up in their businesses.
- Scarcity mindset can lead to hyperfixation (I have to make my website perfect) or short-term coping mechanisms as opposed to long-term problem solving.
- You cannot cut your way to profitability.
- Spending on your business is an investment, not an expense.
- Pay attention to the response of “I need to react by cutting” or “this is more than I can pay.”
- To combat scarcity mindset, build collaborative relationships, practice gratitude, and support other people.
- The clearer you are on your niche, the easier it is to set boundaries around which clients you work with.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow