#94: Should I build referral relationships with advisers I wouldn't refer to?
Today Josh and Garrett to discuss referral relationships…especially those with advisers/professionals who you disagree with.
- No, you shouldn’t.
- One-sided referral pipelines have an expiration date–the other person WILL be able to see through you.
- Stay away from companies with high turnover.
- Look at what side offerings potential referral partners have. Are they focused on the thing you would refer a client to do or are they dividing their attention in many other places?
- Registered Investment Advisers (RIA) who are only registered as an RIA are the only ones who legally have a fiduciary responsibility.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow