#97: Financial Coaching vs Life Coaching
Join Josh and Emily as they discuss the Venn diagram of financial coaching and life coaching. How do they overlap, what similarities and differences there are…and do the words “life coaching” even mean anything…?
- It’s impossible to draw any hard and fast lines between the two.
- “Life coach” is so vague as to be completely useless.
- Successful “life coaches” have niched down to the point where they’re career coaches or relationship coaches or parenting coaches etc.
- If you’re looking to expand your soft skills around counseling, look for classes in a university extension program rather than life coaching courses.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow