#99: Timeblocking: Amazing Tool or Pointless Exercise?
Join Josh and Emily as they have the showdown that has been 3 years in the making!!! Josh is on the side of time-blocking being a great tool to manage time and see things clearly. Emily is on the side that time-blocking sounds great in theory…but life is so fluid, it’s hard to actually pin things down. Will they find common ground?!
- Get good at triaging things–if something takes more time than you allotted to it, then leave it to the next day.
- Set expectations with people around your response time to email/phone calls/etc.
- Remember the time-cost of switching tasks.
- Make sure you’re realistic about how long things need–don’t be idealistic.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow