#101: Perfectionism: What if I don't know everything?
Join Josh and Emily to discuss what to do when a client asks you a question that you don’t know the answer to.
- It’s more than ok to not know everything!
- Realize that just Googling something may not yield accurate information.
- Figure out what the correct response is: Refer out to an expert? Research (I know where this is but I need time to find it)? Reject (I cannot help with this)?
- If you’re a new coach, find the middle ground between “I have every minute of every session mapped out” and “hey Facebook group, I have my first client tomorrow! What should I talk about?”
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow