#102: Perfectionism: Why you should stop pretending you have your s*** together
Join Josh and Emily to continue the discussion on perfectionism. First, they discuss the root drive for the need to be right. Second, they dive into why that drive doesn’t always lead us correctly.
- You don’t have to be perfect or have all the answers in order to be effective.
- It’s suspicious to know all the answers!
- Starting a successful business is an exercise in sequential failures.
- Perfectionism can cause you to get stuck and never make progress.
- Perfectionism can lead you to make bigger mistakes as you try to cover up smaller mistakes.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow