#112: How to choose a niche
Join Josh and Amelie to help Launch member Jackie choose her niche! Jackie reached out to Amelie about choosing a niche, and Amelie invited her onto the podcast to talk with her and Josh!
- Consider that opening a non-profit business is an option if you’re looking to serve primarily lower income folks.
- Feel free to start with a REALLY broad opening category, as broad as “people who wouldn’t use the services a non-profit offers.”
- If you could work with only one TYPE of people, what type of person would you work with?
- Consider who has the ability to pay you.
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow