#34: How to follow up with prospects
Episode 34: How to follow up with prospects
Today, join Josh and Garrett as they discuss how to follow up with those people who didn’t book during a prospect call.
- Read every communication you send in the angriest possible voice so you can make sure it’s positive (and not passive-aggressive!).
- Be careful about using the cliches - “Just sending you an email…” “Wanted to circle back around…”
- Write your own emails to show some of your personality and avoid cliches. Look for ways to personalize emails to the client as well (“I hope your kid’s soccer tournament went well!”)
- Have a standardized follow-up process so you follow up with everyone.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow