#82: How do you run a sales/prospecting call?
Join Josh and Amelie to discuss prospecting calls–what are they, what should you cover, how to handle various situations.
- The most important part of a prospecting call is to find out what the client’s needs are, and whether that’s something you can help them with or not.
- You also need to figure out whether you even LIKE them–will you enjoy working with them?
- You ALSO need to build trust.
- Having a script to start with is great as you learn what works and what doesn’t.
- Your first FIVE words are vital–people will listen to the first five words of anything, so don’t make it about you.
- Save in-depth conversations about goals for a coaching call.
Continue learning with…
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow