#98: Our top software recommendations - Round 2
Join Josh and Amelie as they continue the conversation about software recommendations that Josh and Emily started a few months ago.
- Contracts: AdvicePay has contract signing built in. DocuSign or HelloSign (now Dropbox Sign) are other reputable signing software.
- Document storage: For basic numbers, a basic form on your website is fine. For clients, using your coaching software that has secure document. Don’t use free software. DropBox or OneDrive could work.
- Data gathering: Excel spreadsheet uploaded to encrypted form/folder.
- Chat software on your website: Just don’t do it.
- Communication: MessageWatcher
- Course creation software: Kajabi or Teachable
- Video creation software: Loom
- Task management software: Amelie likes Asana or Trello; Josh thinks it should be in your CRM or coaching software.
Previous related episodes:
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Looking for financial coaching software? Sign up for the interest list for FCN MoneyCoach, the premier cash flow analysis software for financial coaches and advisers. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/money-coach
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow