#106: Re-release: Investments to make in your business as a new financial coach
The FCN team is taking this week off, so we’re re-releasing one of our most popular episodes! Join Josh and Garrett as they discuss what you need to spend money on as you start focusing on your coaching business. The most important takeaway is that the #1 thing that limits the growth of businesses is the business owner’s time!
3 key takeaways:
- Business finances are different than personal finances!
- Starting: Focus on short-term wins that provide a return on monetary AND time investments. (Examples: minimum viable marketing, processes that allow you to NOT reinvent the wheel with every client, set up systems to prevent you from getting sued, calendar system, access to resources that provide you with support like FCN Launch or the AFCPE)
- Going full-time:
- marketing-related (how to get more people into your pipeline)
- sales support (training, tech and systems/CRM, automations for follow-up)
- things around reclaiming time (bookkeeping services, automation, VAs)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- FCN Podcast Episode #11: What is Marketing vs. Advertising vs. Sales?
- FCN Launch (new cohort beginning January 7!)
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow