#37: How to turn social media followers into clients?
Episode 37: How to turn social media followers into clients?
Today, join Josh and Garrett as they discuss how to follow up with those people who didn’t book during a prospect call.
- Rather than thinking about how to convince people to work with you, think about how to form a relationship with them so that you are top of mind when they’re ready to hire someone.
- In order for someone to work with you, they have to be ready, willing, and able…and only a tiny fraction of your audience will be ready/willing/able at any given time.
- We have to use social media the way people use it in their everyday lives—to have conversations with and keep in touch with people.
- We have to give people a compelling reason to say yes to our offerings/service.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- FCN Podcast Episode #5 - What are the Most Effective Marketing Strategies to Get Clients?
- FCN Podcast Episode #11 - What is Marketing vs. Advertising vs. Sales?
- FCN Podcast Episode #19 - What is a Marketing Funnel and How Do I Create One?
Want help building or growing a successful financial coaching business? Find resources below based on where you’re at in your journey:
- Deciding whether Financial Coaching is right for you? Join our free Facebook Community with over 5000 current and aspiring financial coaches! https://www.facebook.com/groups/financialcoachescommunity
- Already decided you’re going to be a Financial Coach and want to learn more? Get 30+ tips and best practices in our free 8-part email series! https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/pre-launch-email-series
- Ready to Launch your Financial Coaching business? Join FCN Launch, our step-by-step program that will help you successfully launch your business in four months and grow it to a consistent part-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/launch
- Are you already coaching clients and want to grow your business to a full-time income? Join FCN Grow, our program that helps you scale your business to a full-time income. https://www.financialcoachesnetwork.com/grow