FCN MoneyCoach Release Notes February 2022Feb 28, 2022
1. Transaction List View Extension
As a result of the recent performance improvements we’ve put in place, we can now provide a larger default transaction list view – which means less flipping through pages for you and your clients. The default number of transaction items per page has increased to 50, with pagination options increased to 50, 100, 250 and 500 items per page. We know this will make life much easier when viewing, exporting and editing client transactions.
2. Improved Custom Category Management
Ever wondered why you can’t delete an unwanted Custom Category? Ever been frustrated that it looks like you should be able to delete the category, but you still can’t? Well, we’ve finally put this one to rest.
Now when you MANAGE CUSTOM CATEGORIES, you can also see how many deleted transactions a custom category is used with (which will prevent deletion) as well as all of the detail about which rules, calendar entries and budgets the category is used in. No more guesswork. All of the information you need is right there so you can clear out all use of the custom category and get rid of it for good!
3. Security and Performance Upgrades
For the security-conscious, we have also implemented a huge upgrade to our underlying web interface libraries (we use a system called “AngularJS”). This upgrade brings MoneyCoach up-to-date with the latest library versions, and also help improve user interface performance. You won’t *see* much of a change, so you’ll just have to trust us!
4. Other Fixes and Enhancements
Some other fixes and enhancements that have gone in over the past month are listed below – if you would like more detail on any of these, please get in touch with MoneyCoach Support or your Account Manager:
- New credit card and account numbers for existing accounts are now reflected in the MoneyCoach Linked Accounts list
- Added some mobile “responsive” enhancements so that the web interface renders better on mobile device web browsers
- Budget snapshot report now supports USA and AU timezones
- Fixed a rare error that could sometimes prevent Budget changes from saving correctly
- Downgrading clients from 'Wealth Track' to 'Auto Fact Find' now automatically activates the Fact Find modules
- Select account drop down list in Cashflow Report is now correctly aligned
- Rules filter has been fixed (previously this was not working)